Complaining about a trader

Consumer Advice

Please note Tower Hamlets does not operate a consumer advice service and is unable to respond directly to requests for consumer advice. If your enquiry is about the purchase of good or services and/or you are seeking advice on how to resolve a dispute please contact Citizens Advice using the link below. They can also be contacted by telephone on 03454 040506.

Business Advice

If you are a business in Tower Hamlets seeking advice on how to comply with legislation enforced by this service then please fill in the form below. if you are based in another area please go to

Other Trading Standards Issues

If you wish to report another matter to Trading Standards for investigation please full in the form below. If you are not contacted, please do not think the information you have given us has been wasted; it will be held on file to show general trends and levels of complaints. This is then used to enable us to target those practices and traders that cause the most detriment.

Trader Details
Complaint Details
Your Contact Details

You may enter your details if you wish to be contacted. Your details will not be used for any other purpose.

Please enter at least one of the following methods of contact.